Thursday, May 9, 2013

High-quality Style on a Low-end Budget!

I've been styling my friends this week in preparation for a segment I'll be filming for Mirror/Mirror next week.  We have had so much fun visiting different Goodwill stores and finding all of the high-quality treasures hidden in the racks.  The items are there.  I guarantee it.  You just have to look.  Here are a few of the outfits that I put together this week.


Look 1 - J. Crew "Perfect Shirt" and Banana Republic capris.  Look 2 - Matty M sweater, Matty M (brand new!) sequin tank, and same Banana Republic capris.  Look 3 - Loeffler Randall sweater, Anne Klein New York tank and French Connection skirt. 



Look 1 - Faconnable shirt, Esprit scarf (brand new!), and Gap capris.  Look 2 - Tahari tank and Dana Buchman silk maxi skirt.  Look 3 - Moth from Anthropologie "Thousand Carats" sweater and Tory Burch skirt!

What great finds!  All of these looks were put together from Goodwill.

1 comment:

  1. I love good will shopping! I have found all kinds of name brand items! Great blog btw!

    ReplyDelete