Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weekly Shopping Trip with Pippa from Shop With Pippa!

One day while I was shopping in Goodwill, a lovely Houston blogger named Pippa stopped me and asked if I was the the lady that had been interviewed for a research project by Rice University MBA students.  Indeed I was.  Turns out she had been interviewed by these same students and therefore had learned about me.  Fast forward to a week or so later and "Jen & Pippa's Friday Thrift Store Finds" was born!  



Every week Pippa chronicles our visits to different thrift stores in Houston, taking pictures of the amazing treasures that the shops in our city hold.  If you love thrifting, then I encourage you to follow Pippa's blog, Shop with Pippa.  She offers great tips and will blow you away with the things she pulls out of thrift stores that I had initially written off as "bad."

Check out this week's new blog post.  We found AWESOME stuff!

Jen & Pippa Thrift Store Shopping Finds in Houston, May 29, 2013.

Facconable Velvet Jacket, a rich, refined take on a casual classic.  The irresistible texture of velvet transforms jean-jacket styling.  RETAILED  for $525 ... at Houston Thrift Store for $9.99

 

No comments:

Post a Comment